OFERTA DE EMPLEO:
Empleo: Sales Consultant en Bogotá DC con Adidas
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
The role of the Technology Consultant is responsible for the planning, installing and for the configuration of software solutions and systems. It is capable to support employees with specific applications and provides expert advisory. The role analyzes information systems of adidas and individualizes specific system solutions to meet the demand of the business.
- Assists in defining acceptance tests for these recommendations.
- Brings along solid business process understanding in the O2C (Order-to-Cash) & Supply Chain area.
Requirements definition and management
- Defines and manages scoping, requirements definition and prioritisation activities for small- scale changes and assists with more complex change initiatives
- Reviews requirements for errors and omissions.
- Investigates, manages and applies authorised requests for changes to base-lined requirements, in line with change management policy.
- Translates SAP SD specific business requirements into system solutions.
- Assists in the configuration of software and equipment and the systems testing of platform- specific versions of one or more software products.
- Provides solid hands-on SAP SD expertise for configuring system related changes in the sales order management, allocation, delivery note creation, invoicing, reverse logistics, customer master & credit management.
- Drives solution design under consideration of end-2-end system impact (including outbound & inbound interfaces).
- Identifies and resolves issues with applications, following agreed procedures.
- Uses application management software and tools to collect agreed performance statistics.
- Considers operational requirements already during solution design.
- Supports issue resolution in the SAP SD area if required.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- College or university degree with focus on Business Administration or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient spoken and written command of English
- At least 5-year experience in IT
- Minimum 3 years of consultancy experience in SAP SD module (SAP AFS knowledge is a plus).
- Cross-functional SAP knowledge towards MM and FI/CO module is a plus.
- Strong understanding of tech & business processes in the “Sales and Distribution” area.
- Understanding of different culture
- Participated in projects with people from other functions/markets.