OFERTA DE EMPLEO:
Empleo: Operations en Bogotá DC
Summary of the role:
Are you the next SAP Billing Operations Team Lead we are looking for?
– You will lead the Amadeus Billing Operations team responsible for customer billing processes, to ensure implementation of new requirements, identify problems, analyze, prioritize and solve them.
– You will be responsible for the connection of local customers and business partners, as well as other business units and the central team for operational billing related activities.
In this role you’ll:
– Lead and monitor the operational Billing team for Amadeus.
– Work together with other team leads and your team to ensure positive Key Performance Indicators in line with agreed Service Level Agreements for operational Billing processes.
– Be a business partner for management, our internal departments and customers, providing support and advise for all operational Billing related topics.
– Drive, collaborate and give input on the evolution of operational Billing related processes.
– Be eager to work on local and international projects
About the ideal candidate:
– Education: Background in Accounting & Finance and/or bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
– Relevant Work Experience:
– You have at least 4 years work experience in a similar position.
– You have experience in Billing Processes, SAP SD Module and expert level in MS office business applications.
– You have experience in leading teams in a multinational environment, excellent team and communication skills plus a strong customer focus.
– Business Understanding:
– You are accountable and proactive with highly developed decision-making skills.
– You have exceptional analytical, problem solving and follow-up skills, ability to handle multiple priorities and adhere to deadlines.
– Your English and Spanish written and spoken language skills are excellent.
– Computing: Expert Level in MS Office business applications
– Languages: English and Spanish (advanced) level
– Specific Knowledge: SAP
– Proficiency in pivot tables and V-look ups
What we can offer you:
– The opportunity to work for one of the world’s top leading travel tech companies; a company that originated in technology innovation and sees the world with a technology-first perspective
– Skills development and opportunities to try new ideas
– A global diverse work environment
The application process takes no longer than 10 minutes! Create your candidate profile, upload your CV and apply.
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorization.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.