OFERTA DE EMPLEO:
Empleo: Controlling en Bogotá DC con B. Braun Group
Are you looking for a challenge within a dynamic global organisation or a German family business? At B. Braun you can find both. For more than 175 years and counting, B. Braun is amongst the world’s top healthcare companies operating in 64 countries, with over 60,000 experts networking their knowledge every day. You can thrive in this strong culture of continuous exchange. Become a part of the B. Braun family and share your expertise. Together we improve healthcare.
The Regional Process Coordination Controlling is responsible for the harmonization and the enhancement of business processes in the Controlling area. In this role the team builds the interface between the Global Process Coordination, different Controlling functions, the IT-department as well as other business departments. Key projects of the finance area with an international focus constitute a major part of the team’s range of assignments (e. g. introduction of SAP S/4HANA). Other tasks comprise consulting group companies, ensuring the global knowledge transfer and performing training for controlling-related business processes.
– – Analysis and optimization of existing processes as well as an adaption to change
– – Design of new Controlling processes (reconciliation, documentation, testing, training)
– – Further development of the CO/FI-IT-system landscape
– – Consulting of the regional companies with regards to the global Controlling processes in SAP
– – Interacting with MM / SD / PP
– – Team member / project lead for regional FI/CO projects
– – Specialization is possible in production or sales
– – Preferably, at least 3 years of relevant professional experience, Accounting and Controlling would be desirable
– – Advanced SAP ERP–knowledge especially for Controlling or Finance, possibly additional knowledge of the following areas: PP or SD, PS, MM
– – Experience in project management.
– – Mandatory fluent in English, second foreign language is a plus (e.g. Portuguese)
What We Offer
Become part of a corporate culture that actively promotes constructive exchanges between colleagues, customers and partners. Work with us to improve people’s lives in the long term. We can offer you interesting, varied tasks and excellent opportunities for advancement, as well as an attractive salary with extensive benefits, all within a dynamic family-owned company.
Your next step
Contact : B. Braun Business Services S.A.S. | Carolina Uribe | 0000
Show moreShow less
El anuncio original lo puedes encontrar en Kit Empleo: