OFERTA DE EMPLEO:
Empleo: Consultant en Bogotá DC – Cundinamarca con IBM
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- SAP Module FI Consultant:
- Knowledge and experience to analyze, define and implement requirements and projects in the modules of Accounting (FI-GL), Taxes (FI-TX), Fixed Assets (FI-AA), Accounts Receivable (FI-AR), Accounts Payable (FI-AP), Treasury (TR)
- Experience in integrating FI processes with other modules, such as MM, SD, CO, HCM.
- Knowledge in creating functional specifications, configuration.
- Experience in functional specifications of developments.
- Experience in implementation methodologies, such as Agile, Activate
- Experience in SAP support and maintenance based on the ITIL framework.
- Experience in working with ANSs
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
SAP ECC or SAP S / 4 HANA Certifications (Preferred)
English language: Oral communication skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
4 HANA Certifications (Preferred)