OFERTA DE EMPLEO:
Empleo: Consultant en Bogotá DC – Cundinamarca con IBM
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- SAP Module MM Consultant – Material Management
- Knowledge and experience in processes of the MM module
- Experience in integrating MM processes with other modules, such as FI, CO, FM, SD, PP, QM, PM, PS, WF and HCM
- Experience in technical integrations of the module with XML, RFC technologies
- Experience in module objects, such as BAPI, BADI, Exits, Extensions
- Minimum experience in 5 full implementation projects.
- Experience in functional specifications of developments.
- Experience in implementation methodologies, such as Agile, Activate
- Experience in SAP support and maintenance based on the ITIL framework.
- Experience working with ANSs
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
English language: Oral communication skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
SAP ECC or SAP S / 4 HANA Certifications (Preferred)
Datos de contacto:
Si está usted interesado en esta oferta empleo, haga click en el botón de abajo para inscribirse.