OFERTA DE EMPLEO:
Empleo: Consultant en Bogotá DC con Adidas
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
The role of the Technology Consultant is responsible for the planning, installing and for the configuration of software solutions and systems. It is capable to support employees with specific applications and provides expert advisory. The role analyzes information systems of adidas and individualizes specific system solutions to meet the demand of the business.
- Investigates operational needs and problems, and opportunities, contributing to the recommendation of improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes and organisation.
- Assists in defining acceptance tests for these recommendations.
Requirements definition and management:
- Defines and manages scoping, requirements definition and prioritisation activities for small- scale changes and assists with more complex change initiatives.
- Follows agreed standards, applying appropriate techniques to elicit and document detailed requirements.
- Provides constructive challenge to stakeholders as required.
- Prioritises requirements and documents traceability to source.
- Reviews requirements for errors and omissions.
- Provides input to the requirements base-line.
- Investigates, manages and applies authorised requests for changes to base-lined requirements, in line with change management policy.
- Assists in the configuration of software and equipment and the systems testing of platform- specific versions of one or more software products.
- Documents faults, implements resolutions and retests to agreed standards.
- Identifies and resolves issues with applications, following agreed procedures.
- Uses application management software and tools to collect agreed performance statistics.
- Carries out agreed applications maintenance tasks.
Requisite Education and Experience
- Four-year college or university degree with focus on Business Administration or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You have several years of experience in MDM and other areas like MM or SD, preferably through a complete project cycle.
- You are interested in new SAP technologies and have already gained initial experience with S/4HANA.
- You are responsible for the further development of innovative topics in MDM.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT.
- Proficient spoken and written command of English.