OFERTA DE EMPLEO:
Empleo: Consultant en Bogotá DC con Adidas
PURPOSE & OVERALL RELEVANCE FOR THE ORGANIZATION:
The role of the Technology Consultant is responsible for the planning, installing and for the configuration of software solutions and systems. It is capable to support employees with specific applications and provides expert advisory. The role analyzes information systems of adidas and individualizes specific system solutions to meet the demand of the business.
- Provides Tech & Business expertise in SAP/AFS MM related processes and brings along x-functionally knowledge towards SD and FI/CO module.
- Provides very strong Functional Leadership within the SAP/AFS MM area and towards connected/impacted product areas/domains & systems.
- Takes responsibility for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organization change.
- Selects, adopts and adapts appropriate business analysis methods, tools and techniques.
- Collaborates with stakeholders at all levels.
- Brings along strong process knowledge for MM processes.
- Is able to visualize complex system processes in an easy way.
- Translates & breaks down SAP MM specific tech processes into layman language.
REQUIREMENTS DEFINITION AND MANAGEMENT
- Plans and drives scoping, requirements definition and prioritization activities for large, complex initiatives.
- Contributes to the development of organizational methods and standards.
- Is capable to stick close to SAP Standard while fulfilling challenging business requirements.
SYSTEMS INTEGRATION AND BUILD
- Defines the software modules needed for an integration build and produces a build definition for each generation of the software.
- Configures the hardware and software environment as required by the system being integrated.
- Produces integration test specifications, conducts tests and records and reports on outcomes.
- Diagnoses faults and records and reports on the results of tests.
- Produces system integration reports.
- Provides expertise input to ensure end-2-end process flow between SAP (AFS) and connected satellite systems for MM related processes.
- Configures software and equipment and tests platform-specific versions of one or more software products.
- Reports the outcome of testing and identifies potential improvements to the process and to the software products according to agreed designs and standards.
- Maintains application support processes, and checks that all requests for support are dealt with according to agreed procedures.
- Shows strong collaboration and interest for MM related operations topics.
- Ensures operational requirements already during solution design to consider a smooth KSR process for complex business & tech processes.
REQUISITE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- College or university degree with focus on Business Administration or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient spoken and written command of English
- At least 7 year experience in IT and in SAP (AFS) MM module
- Very strong cross-functional SAP knowledge towards SD and FI/CO module.
- Excellent understanding of tech & business processes in the «Material Management» area including outbound & inbound interfaces.
- Participated in a global project execution/ significant contribution to local/functional project